Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Cave of Solitude

Phew, its been a while since I've posted here! I guess you could say I've been living in the cave of solitude. But not really. Actually, lots of stuff has been going on fora while, and I was just too lazy to post about it. But now, I'm back! And I'm ready to get back into the Blogger World!

The true highlight of right now is my birthday in some 2 weeks. I've decided me and some of my buddies are going to go to a Comedy Club (now hold your horses, its family friendly and there is no alcohol sold on the premises) and we'll have a wonderful dinner of Chili Dogs! Yum.

In other news, school is starting on August 7th! I'm super excited to get back to the old routine. I still don't know my schedule yet, but I'm really excited to find out who my teachers are! Lets hope they're all nice, right?

Well, that's pretty much it, but stay tuned for more blog posts from me. I promise, I'll be a little more consistent this time around. ;)


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

A comedy club sounds like fun! I hope you guys have a great time :)