After our day at Salt Lake, we drove 5 minutes to Jason & Leslie's house-my aunt and uncle. We hung out there for a bit and shared Costco Pizzas. :P
On the drive there, I took a picture of Tucker with my glasses on, along with a fake gray mustache. I thought he looked like Commissioner Gordon from Batman.
Leslie told us about an Ice Cream place called Cullver's. So we decided to get dessert there. Here is my Mom eating her Non-Dairy treat. (She is lactose-intolerant.)
And here is Brycen eating his Chocolate Ice Cream.
Alright, I know I only took 3 pictures, but, I'll just combine this post with Part 4. The next day we went to Provo to check out BYU, the college my mom went to. That was cool to look at.
We stopped at this Museum to use the bathroom, but there was this cool abstract statue at the front of the place.
And here is the Brigham Young statue on the campus.
After that, we went to visit some friends from my Dad's old work. We had some fun times then.
This is Evan and Tucker in the room under the stairs.
And here is the dark picture of Cooper and Noelle. My camera stinks. It is technically a Video Camera, so it has no flash. D:
We still had a great time there. It was fun visiting them. They made us a really yummy dinner, plus the new type of drink. "Brazilian Lemonade." It like regular lemonade just more "milky-er". You just have to look up the real recipe online.
1 comment:
LOL--he totally looks like Commissioner Gordon!!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment